Use the Instruction Request Form to reserve tables in the library for your class.
1. Step one is to test the assignment using our system to determine if needed relevant materials are available. By doing so, you'll ensure students have a positive research experience. (Recommend materials with the Request a Purchase form.)
2. Feel free to email your syllabus or assignment to a Subject Librarian for feedback or suggestions. The librarians are also available to meet with you for a one-on-one consultation (in-person, over the phone, or online via Zoom).
3. Encourage your students to use a variety of library and archival resources, including books, encyclopedias, periodical articles, images, videos, and primary source materials.
4. Prompt students to find suitable, reliable, and appropriate sources for a research question from physical and electronic sources, primary and secondary sources, scholarly and popular sources, and sources from the library or elsewhere.
5. Encourage students to plan ahead.